I will upload a picture a day
(having problems with choosing ONE picture a day, so might upload more at the beginning)

Monday, 29 November 2010

November 29, 2010

Today, I had to be at the office at four p.m., so I used the opportunity to collect the parcels that had been waiting for me for a couple of weeks, from Germany. I didn't know who could have sent them, but I was suspecting qensio, the postal service research thing, which has been sending me letters with codes for more than a year now and thanks to which I now possess a collection of Eliott Erwitt's postcards. I arrived at the post office, having trudged through all the snow, got my THREE parcels and found a staple remover in each of them. As useless as it is (considering that I haven't even got a stapler), I still found it rather sweet of them.
After going to the office, walking a kilometer in the snow and finding out that I wasn't needed there, I met up with Anya and we had a lovely catch up in a cafe with ridiculous pop music. We then went to my place, to sing... but never did and went to bed at five.

No comments:

Post a Comment