I will upload a picture a day
(having problems with choosing ONE picture a day, so might upload more at the beginning)
(having problems with choosing ONE picture a day, so might upload more at the beginning)
Thursday, 18 November 2010
November 18, 2010
Today, I very nearly embarrassed myself. I was sitting in the conference room and translating. Then I thought that listening to some music would be nice. So, I went to Naxos Library, chose the Ceremony of Carols,and started playing it. Everything was silent and I went back to translating. A couple of seconds later, distracted by something I completely forgot about the music which still hadn't started. So, when I heard a voice singing very quietly as if in the distance, I turned around among all these people and said rather loudly: "Who is that...?" Thank goodness, I didn't finish the question and say "Singing", they would have thought I'd gone crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment