I will upload a picture a day
(having problems with choosing ONE picture a day, so might upload more at the beginning)

Friday, 10 December 2010

December 10, 2010

Today, Anya, Anya and I went to a club. That was supposed to be the highlight of the past few weeks. We chose the same club, that is Radiobaby. The music was all right, we still liked the design and the company of each other... But I realized that I'd never ever ever ever understand people who go out on a regular basis. As soon as I looked around when dancing (I do happen to like watching people) I met so many looks filled with, I don't know... lust? desire? some kind of perverted curiosity? But that was all right... because I had nothing to be afraid of being with friends. But when some people we knew turned up, we were all very disappointed to see a married guy make advances to all the three of us... and all that in the presence of his wife. His friend turned out to be an absolute pervert: he asked me and one of the Anyas to kiss in front of him... Sigh... Well, we still we happy to have met up and went to my place in the morning to laugh about the whole thing and come to the conclusion that it's not worth getting married if you are going to seduce other women in two and a half years...

No comments:

Post a Comment